I think one of the great things about having other mama friends is sharing advice. This has been huge for me as a mom and I’m always asking for recommendations for this or that.
In fact, I even created a Mamalife Facebook Group for this very purpose. Well, and so you don’t have to blast your baby’s rash story or tummy issue details to ALL your Facebook friends. You’re welcome to join!
Anyway, I’ve had several conversations with my girlfriends lately about products we use for different things and I offered suggestions from one of my favorite companies that is well-known for their baby products, but also has amazing household products I use regularly. I’m sure you’ve heard of The Honest Company but if you haven’t tried they’re stuff yet, I recommend it for both the health factor and convenience.
So since I have this handy blog platform, I thought it would be fun to video my latest bundle reveal so you can see the products I love for my home and family. 🙂
Why open happy mail alone when I can share it with you guys?!
My blog participates in the Honest affiliate program, however I became loyal to these products long before I started blogging about them. Trust me, all my opinions are from the heart! Any purchases made through this article may result in a small commission, at no extra cost to you. It just helps me keep lacyg.com up and running for you lil’ mamas!
HONEST SUMMER: My June Honest Company Haul
Here’s a recap of my June bundle:
- Multi-Surface Cleaner in Grapefruit Grove scent. I also like this in Lavender Field and my husband actually prefers that scent too. I use this to clean pretty much everything!
- Dish Soap in Coastal Surf. So fresh and so clean! This soap works great on little dishes and is plant-based & safe.
- Dishwasher Packs (free & clear). This detergent is made without ammonia, chlorine bleach, and synthetic fragrance & dyes (because why would you want that on your dishes?).
- Toilet Cleaner in Coastal Surf scent (2-pack)
- Sunscreen Spray & Sunscreen Stick, because SUMMER. A must-have under this Texas sun! These are made without oxybenzone and octinoxate, parabens, fragrance, or dyes.
- Hand Soap in Lavender Field. These smell amazing and I keep them at every sink in the house!
- Bubble Bath (simple/fragrance free) I thought my little one would love trying out bubbles and so Honest is the only way to go for us. No skin irritants, fragrances, dyes, etc. Yuck.
- Fruit & Veggie Wash for when I don’t get around to soaking all our produce. I normally clean everything with vinegar and water, but I thought this might be a helpful alternative!
We love Honest! It’s so worth it to me to have these household essentials delivered to my door, plus we have fun opening them up!
They’re always running specials and free trials, so if you’re busy like me, here’s where you can start building your bundle. On your way to a simpler life!
Sometimes I change the frequency of my bundle shipment if I’m all stocked up, but throughout the Summer I tend to order a few extra products (i.e. bug spray & even more sunscreen).
We’ll be opening up more Honest Summer must-haves next month! Plus keep an eye on the blog for my other favorite subscription reveals.
Yay for happy mail!
by grace & grit,